The holiday season brings cheers to everyone and with every celebration, giving out gifts comes naturally since it is a part of our Filipino heritage.
With Christmas fast approaching, many of us are drawn to buy gifts that are somewhat common and yearly the tendency to give out same gifts has become a trend.
This year, why not give healthy christmas treat gifts to make the season bright. Good thing that Heritage Philippines provides the best healthy christmas gift ideas that are now readily available to consumers in leading supermarkets.
Here are some great healthy gift ideas from Heritage Philippines:
- Almond- is a best source of antioxidants such as vitamin E. With just a gram of saturated fay and 13 grams of good fats this yummy nut can be eaten alone or mix with various dishes. Almonds also contain calcium, dietary fiber and can help control cholesterol levels while maintaining a healthy heart.
- Walnut- contains cancer-fighting agents that are abundant with unique powerful antioxidants. Walnuts support brain and heart health. It can also help improved the functions of male reproductive system and found to be excellent in weight management.
- Pistachio- is a highly nutritious nut that is packed with immune system boosters. It aids in digestion while promoting digestive health. Pistachio reduces the incidents of strokes and heart attacks while promoting a healthy circulatory system. It improves metabolism and reliefs constipation. It can also promote cellular repair and growth thus good in wound healing.
- Cranberries- consuming this berry in juices or simply by snacking on dried cranberry fruit is a delicious way to get healthy. Rich in ‘quercetin’, cranberries according to studies are able to stop the development of some cancers. It is popularly known to aid in urinary tract ailments too. Cranberries also support eye health by protecting the eyes from macular degeneration and decreases symptoms of cataracts This berry also supports heart health, maintains healthy digestive system, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Containing high levels of potent antioxidants, cranberries effectively fight free radicals.
- Raisins- are dehydrated grapes that become highly nutritious. Raisins are packed with good amounts of vitamin Bs, potassium and iron. They are also a good source of energy.
About Heritage Philippines
Heritage Philippines is a company responsible in bringing awesome healthy foods such as nuts, seeds and dried fruits from the US. They also carry other healthy food products sourced in various parts of the world.
Herb Pistachio Pesto Pasta made with the finest pistachio nuts from California. Pistachios add an earthy savory flavor making a huge difference to the usual pesto pasta.😋 Try it now in your kitchen and experiment what you can create with Heritage Products nuts, dried fruits and fruit juices.💋 Now available in supermarkets.
Heritage products are all packed with natural goodness, have high nutritional value, contain no preservatives, nitrogen flashed and machine packed to maintain excellent quality and freshness.
*HERITAGE PHILIPPINES MEDIA LAUNCH for CALIFORNIA PRODUCE- Endless Possibilities