“The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” — Maya Angelou
One of the best traits of a Filipino is resiliency, we can easily adopt to the “new normal”. And with the current worldwide state of pandemic, everyone is prompted to stay at home which makes a Filipino home a center of Filipino’s everyday life.
For more than a year, most of us are spending more time at home- adults are busy with their WFH set-up while kids are glued to their devices for their education. This has brought many families closer together making it one of the best reasons to start investing and building a new home now!
When it comes to affordable housing, Vista Land’s Lumina Homes comes to mind as a popular choice for residential property. Ready to push forward to mark a new decade of being recognized as a national housing player, LUMINA HOMES welcomes everyone to come and celebrate its 9th year of being “unsta9ppable”!
With more than 800 hectares of development and over a hundred thousand house and lots, Lumina Homes is building new projects and expanding existing communities continuing to provide a housing solution that is affordable, and quality made. Lumina Homes aims to give every Juan anywhere in the country a decent home with good community as we celebrate the “Pambansang Araw ng Bahay ni Juan”.
Lumina Homes can provide home for every JUAN in Bulacan, Rizal, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, La Union, Pangasinan, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Iloilo, Capiz, Aklan, Negros Occidental, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and South Cotabato.
Over the years, Lumina Homes has garnered recognitions as a consistent top developer and the No. 1 in 2019 for number of housing borrowers served and most takeout value as awarded by Pag-IBIG Fund.
Recently, BestStartup.Asia—a site known for listing down exceptional startups and companies taking a variety of approaches to innovate the property development industry—recognized Lumina Homes as among the: (1) Top Real Estate Companies in the Philippines, (2) Top Philippines Property Management Companies and Startups of 2021, and (3) Top Philippines Property Development Companies and Startups of 2021.
LUMINA HOMES ONLINE: A digital innovation
With the current global health crisis, Lumina Homes took the initiative since last year and never ceased to innovate to make it accessible to more people with its upgraded digital solutions.
Lumina Homes Online was immediately launched as a one-stop home reservation portal.
· Future homeowners can easily view the exact unit location within a Lumina subdivision through interactive web map
· Any Juan can make a reservation through the portal via GCash, AllEasy, or credit card
· Lumina E-Services App, a progressive web app (PWA) featuring all available online services of Lumina catering to homebuyers: Lumina Homes Online, Housing Loan Calculator, E-Buyer's Information Sheet, Admin Appointment Scheduler, Online Payment Portal for Downpayments and Amortization, Pag-IBIG Housing Loans-related sites, Vista Land Homeowners' Portal
· A portal also for Lumina’s real estate brokers and agents, suppliers and employees convenient by its real-time app
· Features a chatbot named Juan Zobot, who provides 24/7 assistance on all sales inquiries.
Last year, LUMINA launched its official stores in Shopee—the first real estate brand in this e-commerce site—and Lazada. And recently, in Viber Store and Facebook Shopping Cart.
Lumina’s 9th-year milestone
With just under a decade, Lumina Homes has remained a top choice for practical home buyers. On its 9th year, Lumina launches LUMINA PRIMA a modern line of vertical units or condominium that epitomizes high quality and affordability standards. This is their very first condominium community offering that will surely attract smart home buyers.
The company chose to build its first condominium community in Tanza, Cavite—with one building already sold out—to be followed by launches in other key provinces across the country, namely Iloilo, Davao, Butuan, Cabanatuan, Subic, and Cebu.
LUMINA HOMES #Unst9ppable anniversary celebrations
Lumina is celebrating 9 amazing years this month and to keep it exciting and meaningful they lined up activities such as:
· OFW Sessions: Property Investment Seminar, where OFWs can learn from a real estate webinar with a special session on bank housing loans
· Luntiang Lumina, an urban gardening initiative in all Lumina communities, encouraging Lumina residents to grow herbs, vegetables and fruit-bearing plants in their mini gardens and open spaces
· #LuminaTiktokDanceChallenge, which will award cash prizes alongside launching Lumina's official TikTok account
· Lumina Semi-annual Awards, an annual but now virtual concert and recognition event for Lumina's sales people who have performed well in sales amid the pandemic
· Launch of “Espacio,” a well-thought-out expansion and improvement in Lumina’s amenity center. Now, each Espacio will have Lumina’s standard amenities (covered multi-purpose hall with stage, mini gardens and play area, jogging path, and shuttle terminal) with additional new spaces for livelihood, entertainment, and recreation (community center, Tambayan ni Juan, parking spaces)
Lumina Homes raffle and promos. As much as Lumina is dedicated in providing the best housing solutions for everyJuan, they are also keen to spread some smiles and happiness!
For August, home seekers can simply present their COVID vaccination card to enjoy as much as P1,000 off on reservation fees for all house models from Good JAB, Kabarangay!
Finally, there’s 9 Years, 9 Wins, a raffle promo featuring 9 special prizes, ranging from home appliances to AllEasy load credits, and grocery packages. For every reservation, homeowners and sellers shall get 1 raffle ticket.
Through the years Lumina Homes is here to support every Filipino’s dream in owning a beautiful home regardless of our country’s unpredictable situation. Committed in setting a high standard in affordable housing, LUMINA is #Unst9ppable in materializing every Juan’s goal in achieving his dream home!
For more information, visit www.lumina.com.ph. Like and follow @luminahomesofficial on Facebook or contact 0917-629- 6523.