Bike your way to SM malls!
Now that NCR and nearby areas are under the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine or MECQ, Filipinos are highly adoptable that more commuters travel by biking. In line with the changing transportation mandates during this challenging time, SM Supermalls quickly responded by offering bike parking facilities at their malls.
SM Supermalls objective is to make the bike riding experience safe with convenience in mind for the increasing number of bike commuters. This is good news for bikers who live in communities where SM malls are situated.
Why bike your way to SM Supermalls:
- · Bike parking FREE of charge
- · Secure and organized designated parking zones exclusively for bicycles
- · Bike parking safety with on-duty guards manning and securing bike parking areas at all SM malls
- · Convenient for SM shoppers who travel by bike
- · Covered bike parking areas in SM Aura, The Podium, S Maison, and SM Marikina
- · Street-level bike parking near mall entrances in Mall of Asia, SM By the BAY, SM Megamall, SM BF Paranaque, and SM Olongapo Central
- · Strict security measures in SM City North Edsa requiring bikers to register and leave an ID in exchange for a bike parking pass for bikers’ peace of mind
- · SM supports healthy and environment friendly mode of transportation as SM’s Green Movement campaign promoting clean, green, sustainable communities.
Now shoppers can easily bike their way to SM Supermalls without having to worry on how to secure their bikes. SM malls always prioritized the safety and convenience of their mallgoers.